Another great episode of Lost. Where in true Lost style, questions were answered but more were put out there. We now know how they got back onto the island (in a plane flying over the coordinates of the island and transported in during a time flash)but we have to wonder, will everyone aboard that plane also be on the island? I mean there's gotta be some reason why that man told Jack he was sorry for his loss. I imagine we'll see him again as the producers don't haphazardly put in characters or commentary when it's not needed.
We don't quite know how Sayid, Kate and Hurley were convinced to go on the plane, but we do know that the 6 had to best recreate the circumstances that were present when they were originally on the plane. Follow:
- Jack was carrying a note as Sawyer had a note
- Hurley brought a guitar case as Charlie had one aboard
- Sayid was with a federal agent of some kind and Kate was with a U.S. Marshall
- Kate is pregnant (allegedly with Jack's baby) and Claire was preggers with Aaron
- Sun is the only one I can't seem to piece together, any thoughts?
There's also some chatter about that Ben's "tying up of loose ends" was going to the dock to kill Penny ... since he knew where she was now after seeing Desmond at the church and get revenge for Widmoore killing his daughter, Alex (really Rouseau's daughter). It'll be interesting to see if Desmond makes another appearance on the island since he was told the island's not done with you yet.
And lastly, can't wait to see if they have flashed onto the island during the time where the Dharma initiative is still alive and kicking, hence Jin being in the workman outfit.