Monday, October 27, 2008

Thank you Andy

Thankfully Thursday night TV came through for me and offered some much needed entertainment.

Survivor provided some new avenues for alliances which seems like it will change up the game quite a bit when the tribes merge next week - at least that's what I suspect.

The Office was rather humerous, especially as Michael claimed to have Bruce Springsteen tickets to auction off during C.R.I.M.E. A.I.D, while he danced to Huey Lewis and the News.

While I thought 30 Rock was coming back this past week, I was pleasantly surprised to find a final Thursday Edition of Weekend Update which actually provided the biggest laughs of the night. My personal favorite moment was of Andy Sandberg's digital short "Jam the Vote" to encourage people to vote.




No comments: