Thursday, October 23, 2008

TV Slump

So I don't know if it's the cold weather that's gotten me down, but it seems like all my favorite shows are not so great this season. Since Monday I've watched "The Big Bang Theory", "How I Met Your Mother", "Heroes" and "The New Adventures of Old Christine" and all I can really say is "Ehhh."

BBT is centering too much on Sheldon, HIMYM needs to ditch the lead character Ted, Heroes should completely scrap its current storyline and NAOC is losing its punch. After last night's episode I think the characters need some serious therapy ... Christine resisting the urge to crawl in bed with her son each night and Matthew's uncontrolable need to respond back to anyone saying "I love you?" It got just plain creepy.

Tonight is my last hope to turn my feelings around with "Survivor," "The Office," and "30 Rock."

If anything I know "Hole in the Wall" will be there to bring a smile to my face.

No comments: