Thursday, March 26, 2009

Holy Crap Sayid Killed Ben!

I'm quickly realizing that this blog is slowly morphing into a Lost recap blog, but I have to express my shock that Sayid "killed" Ben as a child in last night's episode. Looking back on the episode I should have seen it coming, but I am super confused about how this will play out on the show. Didn't Faraday say that you can't change anything that happened in the past? And where is Faraday by the way? Speaking of people's whereabouts, my hubby saw on a blog post that when Sun was with Christen and he mentioned that she has a long journey ahead of her, that a blonde woman was in the background and turned her head ... Claire! I've been waiting for her to be re-introduced!

But getting back to this whole can't change the past thing ... if that's true, then how did Juliet sucessfully deliver that chick's baby, who will grow up to be Ethan, the man that kidnapped Claire and almost killed Charlie?! Ah Charlie, I really miss him and the repor that he and Hurley had, which has been nicely replaced by the commentary between Hurley and Sawyer/La Fluer.

Wow that was a lot of rambling. This show just gets me so crazy!

I'm glad that they finally showed how Sayid got on the plane, although it's definitley very coincidental that he just happened to be going to Guam. Ben or Widmoore must have a tie there somewhere.

Lastly, I do have to say that my favorite line of the episode was from Sayid responding to Sawyer's question of how he's doing to which he replied, "A 12-year-old Ben Linus brought me a chicken salad sandwich. How do you think I am doing?" So great!

2 comments:

paulzak2 said...

you did not blog about the last episode, but I think all the dead people are in the temple which we have not seen yet. WHY? We only got to see under the temple wall. What is in the temple?

Also, i am most intrigued about the giant statue. Ever since they showed us the giant broken foot I questioned it. Then finally this season while going through time we finally saw the back of it. To then jump into the future and it being gone.

http://www.losttvfans.com/page/The+Four-Toed+Statue?t=anon

ps. My friend told me the series finale will be directed my M Knight Shamalan.

paulzak2 said...

http://getlostpodcast.iimmgg.com/image/89d5b2a5362ecfe5f574a3fd6e4efa4c