Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Why I don't watch commercials

OK, no more excuses. I am waayy off on my blogging but I feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things and will try to post at least once a week.

Here's the thing, I don't like feeling forced to blog such as about LOST, although I love it and this season was by far one of the best.

So instead of giving episode recaps, I will just blog about those moments that are worth blogging about.

For instance, there are a couple of commercials currently on that I really despise. One, is the IPhone App commercial. You know, "there's an app for that." It just completely bugs the crap out of me. I won't even post it that's how much it annoys me.

However, there is a commercial for White Castle and it's BBQ Pork Sliders that shows a burlesque dancer in a pig costume. It's supposed to replicate the scene from Flashdance, but there's a fetish associated with those costumes and it just creeps me out! Definitely does not make me want a pork slider, just a shower.

No comments: